Using surveys as a foundation for your campaign can mean the difference between a successful campaign and a flop. Here at uStats, we can create reliable PR surveys and polls for you so that you have all of the information you need to gain earned editorial coverage for your company.
Types of surveys available
There are several surveys available to use to suit different campaigns. Depending on the angle you are looking for, you have a few answer options to choose from, including:
- Single Answer Survey - A user can select one answer from seven options.
- Multiple Answer Survey - Up to seven options can be shown at once, including “None of the above”. Users can select one or more options.
- Rating Scale Survey - Users can answer with a 5, 7, 10 or 11-star rating scale (e.g. "Not interested" to "Very interested").
- AdHoc Survey
There may be some campaigns that are not suited to certain types of surveys. For example, if you’re trying to find out specific answers, then a rating scale survey may not be conclusive, and you would do better with a single answer survey.
Benefits of using surveys in your campaigns
uStats surveys can help your company stand out, which is more vital than ever in an increasingly crowded commercial market, regardless of industry. We can assist you in better utilising all of your resources, allowing us to make the most of your brand. Contact our experts now to learn more about the services we can provide your company.
We can assist you with our unrivalled working knowledge and the flexibility to quickly react to changing conditions, regardless of the industry you work in.
How to use a survey
If you’re interested in using a survey as the basis of your campaign, then there are some things you need to complete before we can carry one out. You need to specify the following:
- The number of questions - Do you want the survey to be expansive or just a quick insight?
- Survey title - Detailed enough for the respondents to understand what the survey will focus on.
- Survey description – Please put in as much information, such as the questions, type of answers, whether some questions are optional, etc.
- The number of responses needed - We will make sure the minimum number is hit before providing you with the results.
- Targeting - Are there specific ages/locations/genders/professional status you would like to target? Please specify
- Preferred completion date - Is this survey needed as a matter of urgency, or do you have more time to play around with it? We can work with both.
Other types of survey
We also provide a range of other types of surveys you can use to supplement your campaigns further. They each focus on different factors and measurements to deliver interesting results.
Why not try out one of these surveys:
- Mood surveys - Great to build sentiment campaigns around. Find out the mood changes in relation to several circumstances.
- Decibel surveys - Finding out the volume of any sound, good to compare and draw conclusions from.
- Heart rate surveys - Track the biological reaction the participants have to events, triggers or media.
- Sleep surveys - A panel will wear an iWatch with the Sleep App to test during the sleep cycle.
You could even use one of these alongside your original survey to collect conclusive results, further clarifying your findings.
We’re confident that we have the perfect survey method for your needs. If you’d like some more information on the types of surveys we offer and the service you can expect, get in touch with us today.
Please note these are approximate prices and should be used as guidelines. An exact quote will be sent prior to ordering.
- All survey types: 6p per reply
- Targeted surveys (Location, Age, Gender, Status): 12p per reply